Thursday, September 12, 2013

September 11, 2013 Goodbye Summer

Stamped Image from TAC/Red Rubber Design, copic markers, spellbinders nesties, echo papers sunglasses from my stash.

I have had this cute little image colored up forever and just had to make one more summer card.  I'm just not quite ready for summer to be over yet and I love this image, she is just so stinkin cute.  My sub time with my little chemo buddy was over as her regular angel returned so this is the card I sent her this week as my "goodbye" card.  Hope she enjoys.  With summer waning the nights are getting darker - temps have fallen a bit and now more time in my craft room in the evenings while DH watches football.  

7 comments:

Diane said...

Cute card...adorable image and love her sunglasses!!

Danni said...

Oh my gosh!! LOVE this!! especially her sunglasses!! LOVE it!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This card is fabulous, Shirley! I adore the adorable image and your gorgeous design.

Laurie Unger said...

Love the shades!!!!

Patti J said...

This is at the top of the cuteness chain, my friend! I remember this! You HAVE had it for a while! Darling card. I'm sure your lady will enjoy it. Great job!

Donna said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Great coloring, Android fabulous background. She will love it.

Diane said...

I love this card, it made me smile. I love this TAC stamp set and have used it a lot. The sunglasses were a perfect embellishment.