Wednesday, September 28, 2016

September 28, 2016 Sketch Challenge THE HOUSE THAT STAMPS BIULT


This is the last Wednesday of the month so that means Sketch Challenge which you wil see below over at The House that Stamps Built.  I flipped it on its side which works for me.  


Below you will see the card I made - with Halloween quickly approaching I decided to go with a cute Halloween card.  I used 2309G Spooktacular and 2321G Frankenstein Face 


I love double sided designer papers - that way there is no guessing if they go together.  I colored Frankenstein Face with copic markers, added some tiny google eyes and mounted him on a scallop circle.  Got together with some crafting friends this past week and Diane got me some Halloween washi tape (late birthday) plus she made me several cards for my chemo patients. I don't think this is to scary to send to dear sweet great granddaughter along with some "healthy" treats.  

     Hoping you will create a  card using this sketch as your inspiration over at The House that Stamps Built.  You don't have to use a REPEAT IMPRESSIONS stamp but if you do you will an additional entry in the random drawing drawing for a a $25  REPEAT IMPRESSIONS gift certificate.  HINT:  Take a look over on my side bar and you will see a 10% discount on REPEAT IMPRESSIONS STAMPS.  We would love to see your creation. 
Now go take a peek at what our Design Team teammates have created for this weeks challenge. 
                    
            Cheri     Deonna      Joy      Kathy    Heather  Laurie   and   Patti  

9 comments:

Diane said...

I like it! I don't think it is too scary. It's playful and fun. Glad you liked the washi tape. Had a great time crafting!

Heather said...

Cute! Love how you flipped the sketch and the papers are fabulous!

Cheryl W said...

Super cute card, Shirley. I don't think it will be too scary at all for your granddaughter. I think she'll love the fun Halloween colors and image.

Patti J said...

Look at you go...flipping that fun sketch! Love your card! Great job on the challenge 👏👏👏

loz said...

Fabulous card and image Shirley..Loz

Donna said...

Cute card, you rebel you, I love to flip sketches too!

Laurie Unger said...

great job with the sketch Shirley - like how you flipped it like I did! ;-)

Cheri said...

Love it, Shirley and I think your GD will love it too. Perfect papers to show off the stamp. Great take on this sketch.

Patti J said...

Good golly, am I ever behind in commenting! What a rebel you are, flipping that sketch...glad I never do things like that! What a cute card, love it! Great job!