Wednesday, December 14, 2016

December 14, 2016 Christmas Ornaments



I often work ahead for my Repeat Impressions DT  projects so I had 2 ornaments already made using this photo inspiration.  

Talk about easy - I used chipboard snowflakes that I got at Hobby Lobby (I only live about a mile from this addicting store).  I made a couple of rosettes and glued them on the snowflake.  I then used Snowflakes 8805-K  from REPEAT IMPRESSIONS.  The stamp comes with 5 snowflakes but with my Kai scissors I cut them apart so I could use them individually.  Embossed a small snowflake, punched with circle punch  and glued it on the rosette then put a tiny gem inthe middle.  
I am sending my chemo buddy a little box of goodies weekly for the month of December and one of the ornaments was included in her box of goodies.  

4 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Your ornaments are so pretty, Shirley. They would make a fun activity for my book club members, as long as I had most things prepped for them. Your so kind to send special weekly boxes to your chemo buddies. I can only imagine how much they appreciate that.

Donna said...

Cute ornament Shirley, you'll have to show me how to make these.

loz said...

Gorgeous ornaments Shirley..loz

Diane said...

What cute ornaments, and you make it sound so easy! I love them.