Friday, December 23, 2016

December 23, 2016 Ho Ho Ho




Yes this is my second post this morning - just had so many cards I wanted to share this week, should have started sharing last week.  

Every month Gerda Steiner offers a FREE digi image - if you participate in her monthly progressive challenge then you will receive next months free.  

I saw this fun fold on Pinterest today - and although I had my image colored and cut out I didn't have a clue what I was going to do until I watched the video.  Looks complicated but it really isn't.  Fun to make and will be tucking this card in the great grand kiddies Christmas package when we see them on Christmas eve.
     Challenges:
       Gerda Steiner progressive challenge - use Santa digi from GSD   

6 comments:

Laurie Unger said...

oh my goodness - this is cuteness overload!

loz said...

Gorgeous card Shirley...Loz

Donna said...

This is just adorable!

Patti J said...

Cute as can be! Thanks for the inspiration!

Cheryl W said...

How fun is that! It's perfect for the grandkiddies. They're sure to love it (and their Grandma, too).

Pam Sparks said...

Adorable and perfect for this fold is right! Love it!