Wednesday, February 01, 2017

February 1, 2017 Designer Choice - Cupcake Box




This is my second post for today - so grab a coffee and take a look at my project.
What a fun week this was - Patti was our Designer Choice for the week and the theme was anything but a card.  Now I am simply BOX impaired without a friend who can give me the measurements and score lines, but YEA I did this one on my own.  Success.  Got a cute little cupcake from WM - in red (for my photo shoot) - for Valentines Day - and was out to make the perfect cupcake box.  And here it is.  I used RI stamps:  9302-P Cupcakes,  9309-C Tiny Cupcake and the greeting is  Valentine's 1134-E .  I paper pieced the cupcake liner, colored the cupcake cake and Wink of Stella on the icing.  A couple of flowers for added interest and oh I ATE the Cupcake as I knew it wouldn't last until Valentines Day.  But I am going to get another one for hubby for Valentines Day.  

Now it is your turn to your turn to make a card using the theme "Anything but a Card and enter it in The House that Stamps Built challenge   
You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice in the drawing for a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions.  
If you look on my right side bar I also have a discount coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
    
Now - take a look at what our design team has made to get you started.
  Cheri     Deonna      Joy     Donna   Heather  Laurie   and   Patti

Challenges:
     Simon Says Stamps  - The Color of Love
     Craft Rocket -It's a Love Thing
     Cute Card Thursday - Be my Valentine
    Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes 

13 comments:

Diane said...

I love it! It is so perfect with that cupcake. Maybe something we need to learn at a get-together?

Laurie Unger said...

What an awesome holder this is. I want a cupcake now! Thanks for the awesome inspiration to create one of my own.

Donna said...

This is amazing, what a fabulous idea, and I know you enjoyed the cupcake! I agree with Diane.

Heather said...

This is adorable!!! I love your pieced liner; it makes it look dimensional and real!

Patti J said...

This is SO impressive! And sweet. And darling! I'm so excited that you made this, my friend...great job!!!

joy said...

Everything about this is just darling!! I love the paper, how you have colored the cupcake and your stamping is so nice and crisp and clear! Fantastic job!

Anonymous said...

Cutie...Could you share the directions?

Cheryl W said...

You totally rocked this one! That box is awesome and showcases your cupcake beautifully.

Mandy said...

Gorgeous cupcake box Shirley! It's so cute & such a wonderful design, the cupcake looks scrummy too :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

loz said...

Fantastic cup cake box card Shirley and YUMMY cupcake..loz

Deb said...

Now this is my kind of card! Love this!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Debxx

Heather said...

I forgot to check the challenges you had entered, so, thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

Anonymous said...

Stunning , thanks for joining us at Crafty Rocket challenge , Lisa DT