Monday, February 06, 2017

February 6, 2017 Valentine Monsters


Are these not the cutest - Valentine Monsters,they are digital images from gsd.com called Three Monsters.  I printed them on white cardstock first then on pattern paper so I could paper piece them.  I love to paperpiece and these monsters worked perfect.  I had some funny playful google eyes that I added and I think they make the monster more lifelike.  These were so much fun to create.  

Challenges:
     Gerda Steiner - Share your design 
      

5 comments:

Pam Sparks said...

They are super cute indeed! Gotta love smiling monsters!

Cheryl W said...

Super cute! I especially like the one-eyed guy. He just makes me smile.

Donna said...

These are so fun and adorable, anyone would love these!

loz said...

OMG!! These are the Cutest images and valentines cards ever Shirley.. I LOVE the 2nd one with the one eye..loz

Patti J said...

Very cute! I thought the first was Stampin'Up! Great job, dear friend!