Wednesday, February 08, 2017

February 8, 2017 Tic Tac Toe at the House that Stamps Built




This is one of my favorite new challenges at The House that Stamps Built and it is the Tic-Tac-Toe - you choose just like the game up, diagonal, down, or across.  Well I choose Embossing, pink and pearls.  I used Repeat Impressions 4903-F
Love Post  and embossed in a satin pearl embossing powder, then using some raspberry distressing ink colored it and cut out with postage scissors.  I didn't keep many of my fancy scissors but this was one I did keep.  I popped it up on a pink heart doily layered it on some pink/white heart paper and then had some precut borders that I used on the bottom and used my pearls there.  

  Now it is your turn to your turn to make a card using the theme Tic-Tac-Toe and enter it in The House that Stamps Built challenge   
You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice in the drawing for a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions.  
If you look on my right side bar I also have a discount coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
    
Now - take a look at what our design team has made to get you started.
  Cheri     Deonna      Joy     Donna   Heather  Laurie   and   Patti

Challenges:
     The Paper Girls - with heart
     Everybody Art - for the girls or Valentines
     Brown Sugar - Pink and Pearls
     Crafting from the Heart - anything goes 

8 comments:

Patti J said...

I really like this little postage stamp! What a fun card! Thanks for sharing!

loz said...

Gorgeous Valentines card Shirley.. I do Love your embossed love stamp..Loz

Donna said...

Fabulous frilly and delicate card with great details!

Heather said...

Very pretty!! Love that heart die; it's beautiful!!

Cheryl W said...

Sweet card! That heart doily is so pretty. This will definitely make someone feel loved.

Laurie Unger said...

Pretty in pink! Great job on this months TTT challenge!

Diane said...

Very pretty! I love the pink pearls and the pink heart doily. Great Valentine's Day card.

Cheri said...

Brilliant idea to have kept those scissors, Shirley. You did a perfectly awesome job of cutting out that little stamp image. Love the layers you created here.