Wednesday, March 15, 2017

March 15, 2017 - Photo Inspiration



This week over at The House that Stamps Built we had our photo inspiration/color challenge - pictured above - well I went with photo - and when I saw this picture I saw CAT - so I choose The Cat's Out 1611K and the sentiment is The Cat's Out 2516G.  The first cat I ever had was a yellow strip tabby we named Morris  so I colored him like our Morris cat  Since I needed a birthday card I choose to use the sentiment that goes with this.  I paper pieced the paper bag after spritzing it a bit then crumbling it up so it looked like the cat had been playing for a while.  Morris loved paper grocery bags.  I had a cat charm/paperclip that worked well on this so I used it as well.  Hope you enjoy seeing my Morris cat. 


 Now it is your turn to your turn to make a card using the photo/color challenge inspiration  and enter it in The House that Stamps Built challenge   
You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice in the drawing for a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions.  
If you look on my right side bar I also have a discount coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.


    
Now - take a look at what our design team has made to get you started.
  Cheri     Deonna      Joy     Donna   Heather  Laurie   and   Patti



8 comments:

Donna said...

This is just adorable, like the colors scheme, that was one of the hot colors at the boat show this year. Like the paw clip too, great special touch!

Laurie Unger said...

Cute, cute, cute! I like how you colored your cat!

Pam Sparks said...

super cute Shirley...I try to ignore birthdays for myself... ugh. :D

Patti J said...

Cuteness! Loving the purr-fection of the wrinkled bag...great idea! Thanks for sharing and inspiring! And thanks so much for traveling with me today. Great chat, great lunch, great shopping, and then there were those peeps! Great way to end the day! Hugs...

Heather said...

I DO love your "Morris" cat!! I have a big, orange, stripey boy that looks just like this (well, the back end anyway!). And I LOVE your bag!! It's perfect!

Cheryl W said...

Love this one! I've seen cats crawl into paper bags so many times. Your card just makes me smile. Love that gorgeous paper clip, too.

joy said...

This is such a sweet card - the sentiment and imaged are purrfect together! I like your little pop of color!

loz said...

Such a CUTE card Shirley..loz