Wednesday, April 05, 2017

April 5, 2017 The House that Stamps Built Challenge


This week over at The House that Stamps Built is Designer Week choice and Joy choose "use a diecut".  I love diecuts a lot - much easier than fussy cutting.  I decided to go with a beautiful inspiring sentiment Dream, Inspire, Hope, 3101-J stamped in Kaleidacolor "Berry Blaze".  Cut out with a die with a bit of fancy work around the square.  On the corners I put Falling Feathers 916-F stamped with the Berry Blaze colors and then fussy cut and popped up on each corner.  I used the Falling Feathers as the background of my base card as well.  For my main image to go on I used Tiles which I won in some blog candy from Laurie a couple of months ago and I have been having a lot of fun playing with this unique set of tiles.  Again I used the Berry Blaze colors and stipple brushes (after I found them).  A few pastel sequins and the card is complete.  

Why not join us this week over at The House that Stamps Built challenge blog and make something beautiful with a die cut as your inspiration.
You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice in the drawing for a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions.  
If you look on my right side bar I also have a discount coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.


    
Now - take a look at what our design team has made to get you started. 

                          Cheri     Deonna      Joy     Donna   Heather  Laurie   and   Patti

9 comments:

Diane said...

Great card! The background using the tiles and Feathers is beautiful. I love the colors you've chosen. The sentiment is very inspiring.

Laurie Unger said...

Wonderfully done, Shirley. Love all the bright colors.

Pam Sparks said...

Pretty sentiment and ink coloring Shirley! I forget I have these Kaleidacolor ink pads! I should get them out to play!

Donna said...

Fabulous card Shirley! Like this saying, your colors and the way you did the layers with the white on that bottom adds a look of more dimension.

Cheri said...

Stunning card, Shirley! Love those colors and those sweet feathers, and the you set up the sentiment perfectly. Such an elegant card.

Cheryl W said...

I'm loving those intense colors, Shirley. Your card is just beautiful.

Patti J said...

This is gorgeous - the colors are so bright and happy! And falling feathers...hmmm. Will have to go find them! A new addition to my want, need, must have list! Hugs...

Heather said...

This is beautiful! Love that background and the feathers are fabulous!

loz said...

Beautiful card and sentiment Shirley..Loz