Wednesday, June 07, 2017

June 7, 2017 Designer Choice - Use Washi Tape


This week over at The House that Stamps Built our challenge is Designer Choice and Donna T. picked "use washi tape" in your project.  Well who doesn't have at least some if not a lot of the stuff?  I used several different patterns of my washi tape collection to go with the stamp God Bless Flag 3705-J.  I colored the stamp with markers, did some huffing and stamp it on a piece of white then mounted it on blue.  I had some cute little star gems that completed the card.   

  Now it is your turn to your turn to make a card using the challenge theme of use washi tape - the possibilities are endless for this challenge so hope to see lots of entries.  
You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice in the drawing for a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions.  
If you look on my right side bar I also have a discount coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.

    
Now - take a look at what our design team has made to get you started.
  Cheri     Deonna      Joy     Donna   Heather  Laurie   and   Patti

7 comments:

Donna said...

What a fun card, fabulous background with all the patriotic Washi tape! Great idea for Washi tape!

loz said...

Fabulous card and great use of washi tape Shirley..loz

Laurie Unger said...

Wow - great use of washi tape. You totally rocked this!

Patti J said...

Awesome card! Wowzers! You have the best crafty stuff ever...love your Washi Tape! Great card, thanks for sharing!

Cheryl W said...

Your washi tape looks great! I really like how you used it on your card. I don't usually send 4th of July cards, but your card is inspiring!!

Heather said...

Wow, you do have a bunch of this stuff, don't you!? All the patterns you used create a fabulous patriotic card!

Cheri said...

Shirley, this is amazing! When I first saw it I was inspired to stand up and place my hand over my heart! I make a few patriotic cards throughout the year and send them as RAK's to Vet homes and to my brothers who are veterans. I believe this is a CASE for me (if you don't mind).