Wednesday, September 27, 2017

September 27, 2017 - Anything Goes

Over at The House that Stamps Built this week is my FAVORITE challenge - Anything Goes.  And here is my card


I'm really liking this card - I used a SU cat punch - and sat him on a window sill from Sizzix that I have had for a long time  I put vellum behind the window and stamped The Spider Web  and the Bats - 2305E, Bats - 2308E Pumpkin -2310G and Pumpkin face 2325C all found HERE.   This was so much fun to put together - perfect for Halloween - then I used Happy Halloween Sentiment 2303G found HERE.

 Now it is your turn to your turn to make a card using the challenge of ANYTHING GOES - as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  
You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice in the drawing for a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 
If you look on my right side bar I also have a discount coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now - take a look at what our design team has made to get you started.
  Cheri     Deonna      Joy     Donna   Heather  Laurie   and   Patti

9 comments:

Diane said...

Great card! I love that cat, and the paper. You did a great job with the pumpkin and the bat, perfect Halloween card.

Donna said...

This is way too adorable Shirley, fantastic window scene and that background paper is perfect with it!

Heather said...

Fabulous! What a great little scene you created! Love that fun cat punch with his sparkly eyes!

joy said...

Great job on this card - you have made the perfect Halloween scene!

Patti J said...

Great card, Shirley! Love how you incorporated that fun cat punch!!! Love it :)

loz said...

Gorgeous halloween card Shirley..Loz

Laurie Unger said...

What a fun Halloween card! I like your dp!

Cheryl W said...

Awesome Halloween card, Shirley! Putting that vellum behind your window frame was genius. It was perfect for adding some realistic dimension.

Cheri said...

You always have such a creative piece to show us for each challenge, Shirley, and this one is a good example of what I mean. The vellumn, the dies and the design all come together on this so well. Love it.