Wednesday, October 11, 2017

October 11, 2017 Tic-Tac-Toe



This week over at The House that Stamps Built our challenge is one of my favorites,Tic-Tac-Toe - so many possibilities.  It has been ages since I have done a star-burst card and I decided to go with the pattern paper, washi tape and black and white.  I used Bats 2308-E and Boo 2316-G found here.  I have used these cute little bats several times - no I am not a great fan of bats but I know they keep the mosquitoes away and we have a "bat house" just outside our yard on one of the trees in the woods.  My hubby built the bat house per specs about 3 years ago and we always have resident bats.  

 Now it is your turn to your turn to make a card using the challenge of Tic-Tac-Toe - as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  
You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice in the drawing for a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 
If you look on my right side bar I also have a discount coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now - take a look at what our design team has made to get you started.
  Cheri     Deonna      Joy     Donna   Heather  Laurie   and   Patti   

8 comments:

Laurie Unger said...

Cute card! I think I might need a bat house in my back yard!

Cheryl W said...

Neat idea for your Halloween card. I have made cards like this, and really enjoyed it. Bats are definitely valuable animals to have around - just not in the attic!

Heather said...

What a fabulous starburst card! The black and white patterns make it so elegant!

STAMPING SAM said...

Love this technique but have never tried it! Thanks for reminding me!

Patti J said...

Great card, dear friend! Love this layout - it's always such a visual pleasure!!! Thanks for the inspiration :)

loz said...

I LOVE your starburst card Shirley. ..Loz

Donna said...

What a fun card, the starburst is fabulous in black and white!

Cheri said...

As they say, Shirley..."great minds"...we picked the same elements and got two different cards. I absolutely adore the sunbeam design you created with the papers.