Wednesday, October 25, 2017

October 25, 2017 - Anything Goes

This week at The House that Stamps Built our challenge is Anything Goes.  
I have been seeing "bridge cards" on different sites on the internet and just had to try one, easy easy - and I think these stamps Sweet Dreams Puppy 1022-L - and 2112D Sleigh Ride Silhouette and the Christmas 1141-F.  I stamped the sweet dreams puppy with memento ink and colored and blended with prisma pencils.  I paper pieced his red hat and white fur trim out of velvet paper.  Give it a great texture.  I used some scraps of Christmas DP for my bg papers and the sentiment was stamped in Memento.  Looks like the puppy is dreaming of Santa coming to visit him. 


 Now it is your turn to your turn to make a card using the challenge of Anything Goes  - as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You know have a full month to enter our challenges to win.
You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice in the drawing for a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 
If you look on my right side bar I also have a discount coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now - take a look at what our design team has made to get you started.
  Cheri     Deonna      Joy     Donna   Heather  Laurie   and   Patti
  

7 comments:

Donna said...

Fabulous card and design and even better in real life!

Laurie Unger said...

Super cute, Shirley. I need to investigate this "bridge" card....

Diane said...

That card is so stinkin cute! I just love it.

Cheryl W said...

Awesome Christmas card! I've never made a bridge card, but it looks like it would be pretty easy. Thanks so much for the inspiration!

Heather said...

Awww . . . cute! I have not seen any of these bridge cards before; I will have to check them out. Love that sweet puppy; adorable!

loz said...

Gorgeous card and design Shirley. I have not seen a bridge card before..loz

Patti J said...

This is even cuter in real life! Love it!!!