Friday, December 01, 2017

December 1, 2017 House of Cards Blog Hop



Can't believe that it is December 2017 already - where has the year gone???  
We are having our annual Blog Hop over at The House of Cards. 



A big thank you to our sponsors:




[http://beccy%27s%20place/]Beccy's Place

Here is our Hop Order:

House of Cards Challenge Blog

Donna -you are here-| Em | Heather | Jane
Michele | Paula | Rocky | Rosi 
Shawna | Shirley | Sue N. | Susan

I choose to use a digi image from Imagine ThatDigistamps - JoyBirds . I had so much fun resizing and creating with this set of digi stamps. 

I choose to use the precolored image as I procrastinated almosttoolong this month.  I did take a plunge for me - as designed my top and bottom borders  in my word program - which was a "first" for me.  A little bling and I think the card is ready to be a part of this Holiday Blog Hop.

Have fun visiting our DT blogs and don't forget to leave some comments.  



10 comments:

Judy V said...

Great card Shirley!

NanaConnie said...

OK, Shirely, I finally found your post for the House of Cards blog hop. The link on Shawna's post leads to your November post. :-D Ah, well, that just means I got to see both of your delightful cards for HOC. :-D

Donna said...

This is absolutely adorable and the border is fabulous! Donna

Rosmarie said...

Very beautiful card, Shirley! Love the borders and the little bling you added!
Have a pleasant Advent!
Rosi (HOC teamie)

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That’s just an adorable card ! margessw@icloud.com

loz said...

Gorgeous image and card Shirley..Loz

Cheryl W said...

What a great Christmas card! It exudes merriment and will bring a big smile to its recipient's face.

Michele K. Henderson said...

Adorable! I love the bright, happy colors! Have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New year!
Take Care!
Michele

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful card, Shirley xoxo

Susan Renshaw said...

Lovely card Shirley!
Fabulous make for the House of Cards!
Susan
Teamie
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!