Wednesday, December 20, 2017

December 20, 2017 - Inspiration Palette


This week over at The House that Stamps Built our challenge is the Inspiration Palette - which sometimes I struggle with but this week I already had the idea in my head.   

I love this coffee cup stamp,  9303-P Thanks a Latte, so many different things you can use it for, this week I choose to use it for Christmas and it worked!!  I choose the simple sentiment of Christmas 1141-F.  I used some wispy pine branches with a die from TimHoltz, and of course have to have a little bling. Mounted on a piece of white CS that I had used an embossing folder on. 
Hmmm...I think maybe this one will go to a "special" boss!!!

Now it is your turn to make a card using the challenge of Photo Inspiration - as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 

If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 

Cheri   Deonna   Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie  and  Esther


      

9 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I love that stamp as well, and love that you used it on patterned paper to create a lovely Christmas card! So pretty!

Donna said...

Gorgeous card! Such a unique and fabulous take on the inspiration photo! Can't wait to use my reverse block. Merry Christmas.

Cheri said...

Shirley, this is a fantastic card. I agree, that stamp is full of ways to use it and making a Christmas card with it is thinking outside the box. Great design...love that touch of twine around the sentiment. Your boss is going to love this card.

Laurie Unger said...

Wow! Great job on the inspiration photo this week! Love those coffee cups and the embossed snowflakes in the back are wonderful! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Diane said...

Great card! I am enamored with coffee cards. Love the embossed snowflakes too. Merry Christmas to you and Wayne. Miss talking to you!

Cheryl W said...

Such a wonderful card, Shirley. I love the two coffee cups. There's just something about sharing a nice cup of coffee with a friend or loved one that can make a day extra special.

loz said...

Gorgeous card Shirley..Loz

Patti J said...

Love it! Great job, as always!!!

Heather said...

Beautiful! I love those little cups; they're so adorable and look fabulous in stripes. And that embossed background is so pretty!