Wednesday, December 06, 2017

December 6, 2017 - Designer Choice - Glitter



This week over at The House that Stamps Built Joy choose to go with  her designer choice - use glitter.  You can zoom in on my picture and see the glitter snow I made under the snow family.  This was so much fun to color using
SnowFamily 4707-P - which I stamped on the front of the card and trimmed the top half of the front around the snowmen.  On the inside - I sponged in the sky and I used Snowflake Solid - 3809  as a star - as I saw my family looking upto the sky and saw the shining star.  For my sentiment All is Calm -2220-G.  I embossed the sentiment and the snowflake/star in silver and sprinkled a few star sequins around to have the appearance of the night sky.  For my glitter I used a glue pen and just scribbled in some snow banks and sprinkled with glitter.  

Now it is your turn to your turn to make a card using the challenge of  Use Glitter  - as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You know have a full month to enter our challenges to win.
You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice in the drawing for a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 
If you look on my right side bar I also have a discount coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now - take a look at what our design team has made to get you started.
  Cheri     Deonna      Joy     Donna   Heather  Laurie   and Esther.  

11 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Love the sparkly snow and stars and your sweet little snow scene!! So cute!

loz said...

Gorgeous card and scene Shirley..loz

Diane said...

Cute card! I love the way you did the glitter on the snow. The snowmen are cute looking up at the star.

Cheryl W said...

What a sweet Christmas card! I love your little trio of snowmen and the fact that they are looking at the stars.

Patti J said...

Oh, so pretty, dear friend! Love love love the scene you created, and what crafter doesn't love glitter, right??? Hugs!

Laurie Unger said...

What a wonderful Christmas scene you created with our Glitter challenge. Well done!

joy said...

What a really sweet image! Love the trio.

Heather said...

Adorable!! And your night sky background is fabulous!

Cheri said...

Beautiful job with this challenge, Shirley. I love that image and you've showed it off so beautifully.

Donna said...

This is gorgeous Shirley, like the scene you created and of course the glittery snow!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

This is such an adorable little scene !