Monday, January 01, 2018

January 1, 2018 Happy New Years


My first card of 2018 - and wishing everyone in blogland a Happy New Years.  
Love this die cut set - (and I can't remember who makes it as my friend has borrowed it.)  But it worked perfect for this card and I think it will work wellfor Anniversary, Wedding, hmmm...even Valentines Day.  
Got the beautiful black/glitter silver paper at Hobby Lobby as well as the glitter paper.   The sentiment comes from Repeat Impressions.  

Hoping 2018 is better than 2017 in fact The rest of my life is The best of my life!!!

Looking forward to a lot of crafting, learning, reading, and becoming a better me in 2018.   


5 comments:

Donna said...

What a gorgeous glittery card! Best wishes for a bright and blessed 2018 dear friend!

Patti J said...

This is even a prettier card in real life! Thanks for sharing your dies, dear friend! Will get them back to you soon. Should finish my cards tomorrow afternoon. Hoping you have a wonderful 2018!

Diane said...

Beautiful card! Wishing you a happy, healthy, and blessed 2018!

loz said...

Beautiful card Shirley. happy new Year to you and your family..Loz

Cheryl W said...

Gorgeous card, and I think you're right--that die set could be used for a lot of different occasions. Hope the coming year holds only the best of everything for you.