Thursday, February 01, 2018

February 1, 2018 - Fun Day of Crafting


This past weekend two of my besties and I got together to do a little crafting.  We each brought two shoebox projects to share.  What a great way to get new and fresh ideas.  I stayed all night vs. driving back home late and Donna and I played some more on Monday AM.  Here are some of the cards we made.


These two cards were my shoebox shares.  Simon Says stamps used on the first card and "old" TAC stamps used on the second one.  Love this flag fold card.



These were Diane's shoe box project - SU - demonstrator - love the doily dress.  


This was one of the projects from Donna - love the fold. This card used a pretty RepeatImpressions stamp - you need to go visit Repeat Impressions web site and look at all the beautiful stamps she has in her collection.    Her other projects were making a variety of backgrounds - so you will be seeing those when I make them up.  We used mostly Distress Oxide Inks and blending on the backgrounds.  

6 comments:

Danni said...

Looks like you had lots of fun! Great cards!! Thank you for sending me a card too! Made my day!

Donna said...

Was a wonderful time with great friends and great inspiration as a bonus!

Cheryl W said...

These cards are all so great, Shirley! It sounds like you had a really fun time. I don't have any crafting buddies nearby, but my sister and I do love to craft whenever we're able to get together.

Diane said...

It was a great day spent together doing fun crafting. I had a great time and love all the projects we made!

loz said...

Sounds like you all had a fantastic crafting night Shirley.. I Love all the card especially the somebunny loves you card...Loz

Patti J said...

Looks like everyone had some beautiful projects! What a fun day! Thanks for sharing and inspiring. Hopefully, I'll soon have some creative time again! Hugs...