Monday, February 05, 2018

February 5, 2018 - Last of the Craft Weekend

These are a couple of the cards Donna and I made on Monday morning.  She is an amazing hostess - tuna salad (with celery) for lunch and a most delicious ham/cheddar chowder soup for Dinner on Sunday.  I have "my" room when I stay all night at her house (right next to her craft room).  Good time was had by all.  Thanks Donna and Diane.  We truly missed Donna's Mom who is one of our group as well - but she was unable to make it this time.  She did face time us at lunch so we did get to visit with her a bit.
.



We also made some darling little flowers - which I have not yet used but will be sure to post when I do.  

5 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

What lovely cards! I'm especially partial to the lighthouse one -- is that a paint chip in the lower left corner! So cool!

Donna said...

Crafting days especially with great friends are the best!

Patti J said...

More beautiful creations! Both are so pretty! Thanks for sharing!

Cheryl W said...

Wonderful cards made all the better because you made them with friends. The patterned paper to the right of the lighthouse looks like a pattern of lightening in a dark sky.

loz said...

Beautiful cards you made Shirley. I Love the lighthouse one..Loz