Wednesday, February 07, 2018

February 7, 2021 You have a way with Words

This week over at The House that Stamps Built it is Designers Choice - which is me and my challenge was You have a Way with Words. 

I have had this card in my head for quite sometime - at least the words - then when I got my last order from Repeat Impressions I had ordered the stamp
Pocket Watch 6705-K from the Legacy Series.  What a great bunch of stamps in this series, great stamps for a scrap booker as well as a card maker.  For my word stamp I used Life is Not 6113-K.

I thought the verse with the background stood alone without much bling, ribbon,etc. so I left it as it. 

Now it is your turn to make a card using the challenge of  Way with Words  - as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 

If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 

Cheri    Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie  and  Esther 

7 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

We used the same sentiment! I love how you created a background to tie in with the sentiment so perfectly!

Cheryl W said...

Love that sentiment! It fits so well with your DSP. It's sometimes nice not to feel we have to add all kinds of embellishments. I think your card is perfect.

Donna said...

Fabulous challenge choice Shirley, like your masculine card and the sentiment, I almost used the same sentiment.

Laurie Unger said...

Wonderful job, great way to tie everything together! Great DC challenge Shirley.

loz said...

Great mens card and sentiment stamp Shirley..loz

Heather said...

Fabulous card! The sentiment and the pocket watch work perfectly together and make a beautiful masculine card. and you used my favorite labels die, love it!

joy said...

Outstanding background and perfect sentiment!