Wednesday, April 25, 2018

April 25, 2018 Anything Goes



This is the last week of April over at The House that Stamps Built and I decided to use a die of a bridge that I had cut one day when a friend was over.  I sponged water under the bridge with distress oxide inks and then sponged in the clouds.  I choose to use 9116-N Hot Air Balloon Cluster  which I cut the balloons apart to give me a bit more versatility in placement of the images.  For the sentiment I used 9104-G Soaring by to say Hi. 

I send out a lot of just thinking of you, just a note type cards as I am a chemo/senior angel so this one is ready to go out this week to my senior man in Canada. 

Now it is your turn to make a card using the challenge of  Anything Goes,   as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 

If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 

Cheri    Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie  and  Esther 

10 comments:

Diane said...

Great card! I love the blending you did with the sea and sky, and the bridge. The balloons soaring overhead speak peace and serenity to me. He will love it.

Donna said...

What a gorgeous scene Shirley, very striking, this would be pretty in a frame or shadow box!

Esther Asbury said...

Such a neat scene with the die cut bridge and happy hot air balloon floating over top. I love that you use your talents to bless others by sending them happy mail!

Pam Sparks said...

Fabulous scene creating Shirley!

Heather said...

What a fabulous scene!! That bridge die is really cool and is perfect to go with these hot air balloons!

Cheryl W said...

That's a great card, and your clouds look fantastic! You are so kind to support others going through cancer treatment with your wonderful cards. You really are a ray of sunshine, Shirley!

Laurie Unger said...

What a lovely little scene, Shirley. Your clouds are so realistic.

loz said...

Beautiful scene and your clouds are so soft and beautiful Shirley..Loz

Patti J said...

What a genius idea for that bridge die!!! Great card, dear friend...love it!

Cheri said...

What a fun scene you created, Shirley! I love that bridge die and your ballons look incredibly real! Great card!